Sacramento, CA, US
$17.00 - $23.00 /Hour
This position is responsible for preparing calendar year end shareholder allocations, book tax/adjustments and preparation of federal and state income tax filings.
1. Calculates year end shareholder allocations
2. Researches and analyzes book/tax adjustments
3. Prepares federal and state income tax returns
4. Assist in preparation of the weekly and monthly US Withholding tax liabilities
5. Responds to special reporting ad-hoc requests
6. Assist in administrative responsibilities such as filing and copying.
7. Other special projects or tasks as assigned
Qualifications: Degree in accounting and finance
1 year of work experience in Accounting or financial analysis. Internship experience and or college group exposure to investments is beneficial.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.