Contract to Hire
$35,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Aston Carter is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper for a growing hospitality company in Orlando!
- Prepare and present financial statements.
- Reconcile bank account
- Process cash transfers
- Review investment report
- Reconcile homeowner accounts
- Communicate with board of directors on collection process.
- Request decisions from board of directors on the collections and communicate that information to the owner
- Process Accounts Receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP)
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Prepare and book journal entries
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1+ year of full cycle accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication skill
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.