Lenexa, KS, US
Contract to Hire
$19.00 - $22.00 /Hour
General Responsibilities: Performs variety of invoicing and government support activities including entering, reviewing, processing, auditing, and reporting of information and ensuring that the data is in compliance with state and federal regulations. Also responsible for providing customer service to employees, office staff and management for payroll related items.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and non-routine moderately complex billing functions to ensure the proper preparation of accurate and timely bills to customers based on contract terms and government requirements.
- Processes various billing types insuring all billing is internally approved and sent to clients on schedule, attaching all necessary backup.
- Assist with project audits by running reports, pulling documentation and researching invoice discrepancies.
- Set up and maintain projects in project registration system
- Research and analyze write-up/write-down differences greater than the set limit for assigned divisions.
- Assist with the tracking and reporting of large transportation proposals.
- Assist with the completion of government required reports including certified payroll reports.
- Assist with answering prevailing wage questions for both Federal and state prevailing wage projects.
- Assist with preparing employee benefit statements as requested.
- Research and resolve routine and non-routine billing questions and discrepancies following standard operating procedures.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.