Hillsboro, OR, US
$30.00 - $35.00 /Hour
Sr. Financial Analysts:
We are currently partnering with a non-profit, general care medical facility on the West side of Portland. This is a terrific opportunity to join a family oriented, close knit team in a role and company that offers stability and longevity. Put broadly, the primary duties are budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
1. Provides analytical support to various directors and managers (as assigned) with the aim of improving hospital operations and financial performance
2. Analyzes and interprets contracts, i.e. physician employment agreements, practice support agreements, grants and leases.
3. Utilizes available financial information and systems to prepare feasibility studies and decision support analyses (margin analysis, physician practice profiles, etc.) as requested.
4. Develops and maintains long-term financial planning and other accounting/activity tracking models using various PC applications.
5. Initiates and leads the development of operations and capital budget models.
6. Initiates and leads the development of decision support models (service line margin analysis, cost accounting, productivity, physician practice profiling, etc.).
7. Leads and/or coordinates major finance projects such as the annual operating and capital budget, consulting studies and new business feasibility studies.
8. Works directly with appropriate leadership outside the department to prepare financial plans and monitor financial results of affiliated companies as assigned.
9. Assists Director of Finance and/or Chief Financial Officer in preparation of special projects provides back-up to other personnel in the Department, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA, CMA, FHFMA preferred
- Three or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in healthcare or non profit preferred but not required.
- Experience with ERP systems and financial planning and reporting software.
- Experience in analyzing, forecasting, budgeting, modeling, and forward-looking problem solving.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.