Grandview, MO, US
- Compiles records of charges for services rendered or goods sold, calculates and records amount of these services and goods.
- Takes into account applicable discounts, special rates or credit terms.
- Performs any combination of routine calculating functions: processing invoices, and verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable/receivable records.
- Clarifies any questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures.
- Obtains proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Answers vendor inquiries.
- Assists other departments as needed with accounts receivable/payable and special projects, as assigned by the manager
- Demonstrates and lives out positive, respectful and engaged behavior toward coworkers, customers, vendors and our Company on a daily basis.
- 1+ years of experience in AP, AR or general accounting
- Degree is not required but Associates is preferred
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.