Clearwater, FL, US
Contract to Hire
One of Aston Carter's top clients in the Consumer & Industrial Products industry is looking for a talented Accounting Assistant to join their team. This position is a contract to hire role, with permanency beginning after 6 months.
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivable functions and analysis
- Responsible for registration, title, and tag paperwork for all vehicles
- Prepares and updates departmental reporting
- Assists Accounting Supervisor and Controller with special projects during M/E close
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business preferred; HS Diploma/GED required
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Min. 2+ years of general accounting experience required
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.